Friday, June 3, 2011

Trip to Spain - Asturias: The Hotel La Cepada in Congas de Onis

On May 27, 2010 had reached my last day in Oviedo, capital of Asturias. After a lovely breakfast, I checked out the Hotel Barcelo Oviedo Cervantes and drove through the mountains to a village called Arriondas. My plan for this rather cold and rainy day, a canoe was performed along the saddle with a company called Outdoor Adventure Fronteraverde. When I arrived before noon, said Juan Feliz, the owner, who had left me with a great group already, go toFlow. The prospect of staying dry in this humid day seemed more exciting, so Juan and I started up an alternative program for today. Since Juan has grown in this area you are visiting a thorough knowledge of local attractions and places. So we started working on another program for independent sightseeing for me, and he suggested, the main town of Cangas de Onis, the historic village of Covadonga, and the nearby mountains and lakes Enol Ercina are called together to exploreLagos de Covadonga, thanked Juan for his suggestions and I started my trip to Cangas de Onis, where I checked into my hotel for the next two days at the Hotel La Cepada. Located on a hill above Cangas, a mountain town of 6,700 people, Cangas de Onis great historical importance as the capital of the Kingdom of Asturias, who was in 722 AD, after the first major military victory by a Christian founded after the Islamic conquest . Built in 2001, a Cepada Hotelwonderful ...

No comments:

Post a Comment