Monday, December 20, 2010

sakuracon 2008: Death Note Conga Line

Well, I was after work one day I get bored watching vids on the last anime convention I attended and I happened on a Conga line sakuracon vid when I stumble on my photos I realize I look in front of the conga line, in so I decided to get out of my lazy ass and made a vid guide to do, start with a huge circle and off the vid Glomp Conga multiple lines all at once lol, this is a complete chaos of respnse various "Sakuracon 2008 Death Note Conga! " the song is by Diabolo ~ LuciferDeath Note Tribute osundtrack or CD that came with my mini penEvent Death Note and pen: SAKURACON The Convention offers a wide range of activities and programming, such as: industry guests, debates and various anime screenings. It also offers a large exhibition hall and vibrant, with almost all aspects (and others) can buy anime and Japan in general. Competitions include Anime Music Video, Cosplay, Fan Fiction, a fashion show and karaoke. Several J-Pop concertspopular groups, night dances, art exhibition and auction and a charity auction to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. A variety of game rooms Console / Video, PC / LAN games, CCG, RPG and board games. And as with many anime conventions, cosplay is an integral part of the Sakura-Con. Occasionally the program will start in late March or mid April in a weekend firday Sunday Register / Website: sakuracon To register and learn about events and news for the futureSakuracon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment